Thoughts from Mick

Saturday, March 05, 2005

War Driving in Cabo

12:50 Saturday 5 March 2005
Drinking a margarita and sitting with my parents and Cindy. Looking out onto the Pacific Ocean.
We had a nice flight down. First class got us nice wide seats, a couple of chef salads, a couple of cocktails, and a bottle of wine. Nice deal, but I'm looking forward to flying 1st class on United someday. Mom and dad picked us up and had a couple of ice cold Pacifico's ready for us. We go t checked in to the hotel and then went up to their place at Sunset Beach and met up with Matt and his girlfriend Caryn.
We all had a nice dinner at Restaurant Mazatlan and got back to the hotel around 8.

Got up this morning and my parents came down and picked us up to bring us back to their place. It has been pretty cloudy, so we're just hanging out... On the way here, we actually did a "war drive" around Cabo, and I was able to find several open access points! So, both Cindy and I checked our email while parked in the middle of the dusty barrio area! My dad got impatient, so I wasn't able to post any pictures or logs.

OK, I've got to get back to my margarita.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home