Sacramento Tornadoes
I was digging out the wine cellar yesterday afternoon and had to go up to the garage to grab the compressor. On the way back down, I happened to glance out toward Sacramento. I saw a huge funnel cloud over the city!
I ran inside and grabbed my camera, but by that time the big funnel was pulling back up into the main cloud. In this picture, you can see the funnel in the middle, and what turns out to be the formation of tornado #2 off to the left (I was back digging in the cellar by that time)
The tornado turned out to be a F0 (lowest severity) tornado. KCRA has a few more pictures here: http://www.thekcrachannel.com/slideshow/weather/4218338/detail.html?qs=;s=1;p=weather;dm=ss;w=320
I ran inside and grabbed my camera, but by that time the big funnel was pulling back up into the main cloud. In this picture, you can see the funnel in the middle, and what turns out to be the formation of tornado #2 off to the left (I was back digging in the cellar by that time)
The tornado turned out to be a F0 (lowest severity) tornado. KCRA has a few more pictures here: http://www.thekcrachannel.com/slideshow/weather/4218338/detail.html?qs=;s=1;p=weather;dm=ss;w=320


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home