Blogging at SFO
I'm blogging this while I look out at an arriving TACA airlines jet at SFO. Cindy and I are sitting in the Il Fornaio cafe sipping mimosas and just finished sharing a caprese sandwich. It's cold and rainy here in San Francisco, and I hope it won't be the same type of stuff when we get to Los Cabos. (I know it will be warmer, but I could do without the rain, since it's going to be 70+ at home this weekend) I'm also really excited since we upgraded our tickets to first class. I've never flown first class before and am looking forward to the opportunity. SFO is strangely deserted this morning, but it gave us a nice chance to play around on the people movers. I discovered it is absolutely possible to walk an entire corridor the opposite direction on a 3mph people mover. I took a little video of Cindy to prove the point... I'll post it at huisking.org, or the .Mac site and put a link here. That's it for now...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home