Thoughts from Mick

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Santa Rosa Weekend

Cindy, Ryan and I headed over to Mark and Laura's house in Santa Rosa for the weekend. Had a great visit. When we got there Friday evening, Mark was just finishing up the remodel of the bathroom. It turned out really nice -- all marble, new fixtures, new tub and toilet. I didn't get any pictures, but maybe Laura can post some to her flickr account.
On Saturday, Cindy and I visited Korbel, Preston and Lambert Bridge and picked up a years worth of wine shipments. The wineries were pretty happy to see us! Sunday started with breakfast at the Omlette express. Ryan loved the chopped cars on the walls. We got to sit below an old light blue Jaguar. We then headed back to Mark and Laura's. The kids played, Cindy and Laura went shopping for accessories for the new bathroom. Mark, Ryan, Christian and I visited huge tree farm in search of a Japanese Maple. No decision on the maple....
Got to run now, but the weekend concluded with a visit to "Juanita, Juanita" in Sonoma. Pictures at flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home